At KCC we value our suppliers and contractors and recognise the important role they perform in the success of our operations.
A supplier is any individual, organisation or company that provides, sells or leases materials, products or services directly to KCC. We expect all suppliers to operate in accordance with strong ethical principles and comply with KCC site-specific requirements.
Suppliers must adhere to the following:
- Ethical business practices: Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, tax evasion, anti-competitive practices.
- Safety and health: Ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
- Human rights: Comply with our Human Rights Policy and adhere to UN policies on human rights.
- Labour rights: Respect workforce rights and comply with the DRC Labour Code.
- Environment: Protect the environment and seek opportunities to reduce their environmental footprint.
- Communities: Treat members of communities with dignity and respect.
- Safety and environment: Immediately report any safety or environmental incident to KCC to allow it to be investigated.